There are countless ways to get involved with our organization.
We have organized this a not-for-profit so we can use our energy for outreach to teach people about the positive effects of exercise and nutrition in their own communities because if you are going to make a difference, you need to start with people where they are. One day they will find us here, but until then will keep reaching and helping people understand how to live better through community, nutrition and fitness.
Do you want to be a part of this? There a number of ways to get involved:
- Read, lurk and learn - but share the website!
- Interact on the blog posts
- Be one of our writers - this isn't one person's creation. This is a village.
- Volunteer - be a parent helper or volunteer coach, a pace runner or club leader. Remember that village?...are you shy or don't have time during the day? We always need behind the scenes help.
- Volunteering doesn't pay the bills, no problem - we have a few paid positions too! Apply to work with us.
- Participate in one of our clubs - both youth and adult. Yes, GOOFY is our youth fitness arm! Our clubs are fun and help support the message that exercise is a way of life.
- Don't have a lot of time? Well guess what, we could always use some donations to keep this going! We are working on our 501c3 status so we aren't tax exempt YET but we have faith that we'll be there soon.
We are a start-up but we have big plans. Step one is to get into the community through clubs but soon we will be working with community partners to deliver nutrition and fitness education in schools and churches to better meet the needs of all people interested in staying connected wholly. We would love for you to be a part of it, in whatever way best fits your needs.